Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I had installed the Bazzaz on my bike but the engine didn't start and display error code C32 C33 C34 C35. I used Map 2 and it's empty When I remove the Bazzaz, the bike is normal, can be started. Please help me find the problem, I will try again Thanks

·
Registered
197 Posts
Call Bazzaz. I had an issue when I first installed my kit. After uninstalling and reinstalling a few times to ensure I had good connections, they figured out my harness was wrong. There were some wires reversed on at least one injector. I was pissed. If I had been paying a shop it would have cost a fortune!

·
Registered
28 Posts
The C32-C35 faults are injector fault codes so make sure the Bazzaz is connected to the correct primary/secondary injectors and in the correct order (left most injector is cycl #1 then 1-4 is left to right). It also could be a problem with the wiring or the Bazzaz box as I've heard of some problems with them so I would contact Bazzaz and see if they will help walk you through some troubleshooting steps to find you problem. Goodluck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, I found the problem and resolved it. Bazzaz instructs to connect to the crankcase and moto mummy connected to the negative terminal on the battery. Moving the earth lug to the battery solved this problem.

But now, get the C28 error code :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
You will get the FI light anytime you use the quickshifter at RPMs over like 8K. That will stay on until you toggle the ignition switch. It has to do with cutting the coils to shift. Sucks, but that is how their system works. I keep a piece of electrical tape over the light so I don't have to see it blinking. Annoying as hell at night time...lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1. error code 32 33 34 35: Moving the Ground Lug to the battery solved this problem.
2, error code 28: I wrong between STPS and Gear Position : )))

Does anyone have the Bazzaz Map for GSXR 750 k7 with K&N and Yoshi Alpha?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts