Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm in the process of getting the bike tuned. But I find the exhaust system now way too loud which is normal for cat delete.

I ordered a stage 2 silencer and hopefully it will make it sound just about right. I left the SET valve connected as I find it doing a good job in making the idle and low to mid range quite apart from giving me some back pressure that I need for torque.

Anyone with M4 stage 2 silencer and mid pipe. Does it sound non crazy loud like those videos?

Before cat delete

After cat delete

With cat delete I noticed deeper tube and rumble. Will stage 2 silencer or smaller diameter retain that deep tone?

For dyno tuning should I disconnect the oxygen sensor and PAIR fresh air inlet pipe?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just curious what you ended up doing after the cat delete. I have a L7 750. With the mjs mid pipe and m4 shorty exhaust. I disconnected the servo motor under the tank and ended up putting in a servo buddy so I won’t get the light!! Did you end up getting a ecu flash or pcv? Not sure what route to take!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got 109hp. Didn't remove SET valve but my tuner will disable it next time I bring it for autotune and fine tuning.

I got stock filter and no plans to change it. I had Q3 quite insert and it was too restrictive. But my tuner was kind enough to make a map for it.

He did ECU flash as a base including ignition followed by PCV.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts