Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fule pump was direct,so I replaced the ecu,engine wiring harness and the rectifier.fule pump doesn’t turn on the bike doesn’t start any idea how to deal wid this???!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I am not understanding this at all.
So your fuel pump wasn't turning on, so you replaced the ECU, wiring harness, and the RR without doing any troubleshooting?
That's an expensive way to diagnose a problem.
Do you have a copy of the manual?
The manual is essential for working on your equipment!
With the bike in neutral, kickstand down, kill-switch ON, and ignition key ON, what do you see on your display?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not understanding this at all.
So your fuel pump wasn't turning on, so you replaced the ECU, wiring harness, and the RR without doing any troubleshooting?
That's an expensive way to diagnose a problem.
Do you have a copy of the manual?
The manual is essential for working on your equipment!
With the bike in neutral, kickstand down, kill-switch ON, and ignition key ON, what do you see on your display?
My display works bro everything is good just the fuel pump doesn’t turn and as it doesn’t onn the bike doesn’t start.
The ecu i had before was not turning on the fuel pump onn so they give direct connection for the fuel pump
So my mechanic told me he’s gonna do the same this time giving direct connection for the fuel pump
And other better way to deal wid it ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we can do one thing give me ur whtsapp no. Ill try to call u today or tmr u can talk to my mechanic and he’ll explain u whts going onn and u can tell him wht to do this sounds better .🙂

·
Registered
284 Posts
I don't do whatsapp, sorry.
The best way to deal with it would be to troubleshoot the problem and fix it correctly. Bypassing things like safety switches and relays is generally a bad idea.
Sounds like your mechanic might not know motorcycles very well?

I would start by getting a copy of the manual, and follow the troubleshooting steps listed there.
That way you can fix it correctly and safely.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts