Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am goin to look at a "Walt Healy Race Edition" Bike apparently tonight anyone heard anything about it?

1996 SUZUKI GSXR1100 WALT HEALY RACE EDITION. comes w/double extendable saddle bags, Joe Rocket magnetic tank bag, new front tire, 2 K&N air filters, 1100 cc, carburated, 4 cyl, 5 spd, liquid cooled 31,000 kms, $5,500
Hope thats an okay deal...I will offer much less..
how many kms before a bike engine craps out?
-Nimrod

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
I am goin to look at a "Walt Healy Race Edition" Bike apparently tonight anyone heard anything about it?

1996 SUZUKI GSXR1100 WALT HEALY RACE EDITION. comes w/double extendable saddle bags, Joe Rocket magnetic tank bag, new front tire, 2 K&N air filters, 1100 cc, carburated, 4 cyl, 5 spd, liquid cooled 31,000 kms, $5,500
Hope thats an okay deal...I will offer much less..
how many kms before a bike engine craps out?
-Nimrod
saddle bags on a crotch rocket
. if you looking to buy somthing in the 5500 range i will sell you my 98 1000 with 30 more rwhp hp then the 1100 and with only 1900 miles on the motor, with fuel injection. pm me if interested. ive personally never heard of the HRE edition and think it may be a scam to get more money for a bike that not worth it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

http://nnimrod.ath.cx:81/suzuki/
Well here she sits is in my garage...because I am verry foolish with money (sorry charging battery)
Apparently the healy race edition is the paint and how the exhaust is under the seats. (ala IMG_0215.jpg)
*sigh* I fell in love with the sound, ill make sure to get some audio/video clips up soon

Well hopefully I wont drop this pig on my toes it weighs like 900lbs! ....Scary for a first bike.

-Nimrod

·
Registered
727 Posts
Getting to be a rare bike to see still in decent shape. You paid a lot for it but I hope you enjoy it. The motors are a lot of fun.

·
Yaah I know!
1,020 Posts
Sorry to blow your bubble but that is not a real walter healy.
that is a home made job and they butchered the rear end

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
yet another
that didnt do his homework before buying

·
Registered
67 Posts
nice hack job!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts