Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drag Race between K4 GSXR1000 and O4 Triumph Rocket III. I think the GIX rider sucks azz

-=link to MCN paper=-

Why put it in a paper? and what's wrong with this clip? I can use my 750 and whooopp his azz

·
Registered
604 Posts
That wasn't close to a 1/4 or 1/8 mile. That pig wouldn't have a chance at the strip. The only reason that video favored it was because it's wheelbase is a foot and a half longer than the 1k's.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
what the hell was that, a 100 yard dash........

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Believe it or not, the Rockets are actually very fucking fast off the line, they have monster torque, a huge wheelbase and a massive rear tyre... they smoke superbikes off the lights, but as you see, they don't get ahead for tooooooo long, then power takes over.

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
Believe it or not, the Rockets are actually very fucking fast off the line, they have monster torque, a huge wheelbase and a massive rear tyre... they smoke superbikes off the lights, but as you see, they don't get ahead for tooooooo long, then power takes over.
+1

Just like a built fat harley. big pigs... but they jump off the line fast due to the length and low RPM torque

·
Registered
61 Posts
+2

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yea, but then look who started to very quickly pull away when they lifted, it says it was to 90 mph, but who the hell races to 90mph anyways?

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
Dumbest thing I have ever seen

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
+2

Pig gets abetter start, then the Gixxer reels it in. Shitty video...no idea who won such a short race.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts