Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...I have been out of the GSXR zone since selling my G1k back in April of last year. Does anyone here in So Cal know of great OTD prices for the K5?? Thanks!!

·
Banned
5,032 Posts
Yup, 11,400 seems to be good in CA, but someone claimed they got one for 11,100. Never mentioned the dealer though. I called Carters in Vegas and they were asking 13+. I laughed as I hung up on the guy. Fucking pirates.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks everyone...I miss my GSXR and maybe it is time to get another one!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
There's a small dealership in Tulare, CA, which sales Suzuki/Kawi, and I was quoted OTD $11,200.00

·
Registered
104 Posts
I just got my second one (first one was stolen) out the door for 10,700.............WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
36 Posts
I live in Bakersfield and made the 35min trip up to Delano to North Kern Motorsports to buy my yellow/blk K5. The General Manager is Andy, just tell him Jacob sent you and he will hook you up. They should have one or two in stock... You will have to call and see what colors they have.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone...I am torn between getting the Gixxer...or going for comfort and getting the 05FJR. They are totally different bikes...but I am on the fenc as to which way I want to go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.