Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys im new here. Hopefully buying ex paul dennings gsxr 750 spr. Does anybody else have a spr or know anything bout them. Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
It's your money...but I'm sure they will be worth more in the future. SP was super rare!

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
I have a gsx-r750sp.

Overal the same like the stock bikes but has flatslide carbs,close ratio gearbox en a different exhayst system.

Has more mid range torque then the stock engines.

Repordely weights 2kg less then the stock 1994 and 1995 gsx-r.

But the gearbox of my sp engine was destroyed so i now use a stock 750 engine.

Will restore the gearbox one day (after my track bike is finished), this also gives me a chance to open up the valve cover to verify if the 750sp has different camshafts.

Note: i bought my stock 750sp for 1000€.

Last trackday with my stock 1994 750sp.

Although i doubt few bits on paul dennings bike are stock.

Doenst it have close to 150 hp?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its fully loaded mate and 148 bhp needs engine work but comes woth a standard engine too

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Not worth much. I'll come take it off your hands, no charge.

:biggrin

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers for the response guys ill post pics up when I get it. It will be my first big 4 stroke

·
Registered
3 Posts
To anybody who know where i can get an original exhaust for my suzuki gsxr750spr even if it is damaged as this is the only thing missing from original parts the race can is nice but it could be better. thanks David

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
Tuckman
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing