Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can not post in sale topics so I thought I will post here. I got some 90 gsxr parts for sale My bandit 600 got stolen and I bought these parts to convert it into a 750.

- 2 gasket kits for a 90 gsxr 750 one kit missing exuast dounts and come with an extra head gasket part # 11400-07892 - $60 usd or best offer

- four new piston ring sets part # 12140-17C12-000 - $30usd for the 4 sets or best offer

- Vanse hances sp? header and can for 86-87?gsxr 750. Can is missing name plate, end cap and baffle and is sratched. $30usd or best offer.

- 89 cylinders that have a couple of fins broken and is slightly rusty on the bores the guy before put grease on the cylinder so the rust should just horen sp? off $25 usd or best offer

All prices plus shipping

[ 01-26-2003, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: newbandit ]

·
Registered
622 Posts
Were you putting the 750 top end on the B6??

What's the bore size on the cylinder block? Is there pitting on the bore?
I'm in Toronto.

[ 01-26-2003, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: fightin-ry ]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I has going to put the top end off a gsxr 750 because the stroke are the same and they take the same parts

The cylinders are standard bore I can not feel any pitting on them but you are free to take a look at them if you like.

[ 01-26-2003, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: newbandit ]

·
Registered
622 Posts
The 88-89 750(slingshot) has a 44.7mm stroke, the B6/GSX600F have a 48.7mm stroke. You also have to bore out the rod ends to 20mm to fit the 750 pistons and shim the base of the cylinder block.

Do you have anything else for the 89 motor??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had the 2000 b600 that share the same stroke(48.7mm) has a 90 gsxr 750(that are 70mm piston bore) and the cylinder that I got are 70mm piston bore from an 89 that what the shop said the bike and motor they tore down was. And No I got no other parts for the 89 I just bought the cylinder two days before my bike got stolen.

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Not to piss you off but you can't post "stuff for sale" here either. If you have items for sale and you want to list them on gixxer.com you need to follow the rules as posted in the For Sale Forum. I'm not going to delete this post but I am going to lock it up. Any future attempts of posting items in this forum will be deleted. If you have any questions contact Mr Gixxer at [email protected] or cut to the chase and go here... http://www.gixxer.com/support.htm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.