Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I have a gsxr 750 srad engine from a 2000reg bike that I’m putting in a little pick up truck. The engine is in and pretty much ready to fire up apart from one part of the loom which Is were I am stuck? I have the hole loom apart from the what Im sure is the part that goes to the clocks, I have ordered a couple of looks now and they have both been wrong as far as the main white plug. I have 17 wires on my loom and both looms I have order have only had 14 wires. We’re am I going wrong ????
Any help would be good
Cheers
Oh I’m in the UK

·
Registered
433 Posts
so I have a gsxr 750 srad engine from a 2000reg bike that I’m putting in a little pick up truck. The engine is in and pretty much ready to fire up apart from one part of the loom which Is were I am stuck? I have the hole loom apart from the what Im sure is the part that goes to the clocks, I have ordered a couple of looks now and they have both been wrong as far as the main white plug. I have 17 wires on my loom and both looms I have order have only had 14 wires. We’re am I going wrong ????
Any help would be good
Cheers
Oh I’m in the UK
An intro on the starting line would be the best way to go. Or expect the tumble weed/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts