Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Light came on mine twice and stalled on my neighbor, put in dealer mode this morning and got c00. Even tried riding in dealer mode to get light on but no luck. Bout to rain so can not diag further. Oh and he said it stalled at a stop sign when he stopped, not sure if that matters

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Light came on mine twice and stalled on my neighbor, put in dealer mode this morning and got c00. Even tried riding in dealer mode to get light on but no luck. Bout to rain so can not diag further. Oh and he said it stalled at a stop sign when he stopped, not sure if that matters
Check your warm idle speed, should be 1200 +\- 100 rpm. I run mine towards 1300 when it is colder as I seem to get less problems with loading up and stalling.

·
Registered
2 Posts
yes boss, i have tried the loop back on the wires and it workd, sadly i got C28 and C29 do you know what to do? or can you please post pix or videos identifying where is the place of both of them? thank you thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
moi j ai un code C46 sur mon 750 gsxr de 2007 et sur la premiere page vous marquez que ce n est que pour les 1000 gsxr
sa correspond a quoi alors sur la mienne ?
merci pour vos reponse

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,126 Posts
moi j ai un code C46 sur mon 750 gsxr de 2007 et sur la premiere page vous marquez que ce n est que pour les 1000 gsxr
sa correspond a quoi alors sur la mienne ?
merci pour vos reponse
This is an English-language forum - please write in English or find a local forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Me I have a C46 code on my gsxr 750 2007 and on the first page you mark that n is on the 1000 gsxr
What So its match on mine?
thank you for your response to

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a 06 gsxr 750 i get the -coo code when i jump the dealer switch how do i clear the code since there is nothing wrong

i am lost and light is annoying as hell

please email me [email protected] and use gsxr help for subject

please help

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
-C00 is not a code and cannot be cleared. It is the default screen in dealer mode if no code. Are you turning off the bike at the key and/or kill switch before putting it in dealer mode? When you get the red light/FI on dash, do not turn off the bike and put in dealer mode. Turning off the bike clears the code.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yesterday my F1 came on as I got off highway it died,but started back up,now I'm trying to put in dealer mode and when I do it says chec,and it's in neutral. And the F1 is not showing anymore. Any advice as to what to do?

·
The Husbeast
1,318 Posts
Just FYI, it's FI, not F1. :)
Is your kill switch on "run" or "kill"? If it is on "kill" you will get the CHEC on your clocks.
When you stop to put in dealer mode, use the kill switch to stop the engine, leave the ignition on or you will clear the code, then put it back to run and then put it in dealer mode.
Best thing is to put it in dealer mode and ride it till the code shows. Remember the code and look in your book as to what it is or refer to the screenshot on the first page in this thread to find out what system is affected.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just FYI, it's FI, not F1. :)
Is your kill switch on "run" or "kill"? If it is on "kill" you will get the CHEC on your clocks.
When you stop to put in dealer mode, use the kill switch to stop the engine, leave the ignition on or you will clear the code, then put it back to run and then put it in dealer mode.
Best thing is to put it in dealer mode and ride it till the code shows. Remember the code and look in your book as to what it is or refer to the screenshot on the first page in this thread to find out what system is affected.
Thank you! I will try this.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
-C00 is no fault
Red light is no oil pressure because engine not running
Wont start could be many things but you give no details so no advice

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 05 750 has the same looking connector but it has only two wires . Would they be the ones ? red & white and black & white they are too.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
No, the FI light needs to be on if the ecu sees an issue.

However, if you start your own thread and describe your issues, I bet someone here can help you.

·
Registered
105 Posts
My bike has Fi light on, but no error appears on diagnostic mode (-C00)... How is that possible? My SET servo motor was doing an strange tic noise, i removed it... The Fi light remains on (Now it should be on indeed)... There is a way to disable the Fi light due to set removal, isn't there?

Enviado de meu SM-A520F usando Tapatalk

81 - 99 of 99 Posts
About this Discussion
98 Replies
71 Participants
GSXR-BR
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing