Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
take the right side of the tail off or the whole thing and turn the bike on and off. you don't need to fully start it just turn the switch you know as you would right before you hit the ignition switch. it will activate the servo and turns see if it clicks. then disable it regardless.
So, if i disable the servo, I'm assuming that will elimante the clicking noise but will it also eliminate the FI light in my display? I dont think so, but i hope i'm wrong. Maybe? :squid

·
Registered
15 Posts
Great post.. bike on FI light always on recently, code read out is C00. start bike in dealer mode, no change remove wire No FI light. turn bike off try starting again, FI light remains on, am i doing any damage riding like this?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Great post.. bike on FI light always on recently, code read out is C00. start bike in dealer mode, no change remove wire No FI light. turn bike off try starting again, FI light remains on, am i doing any damage riding like this?
ride the bike and when the light comes on put it in dealer mode. don't turn the bike off. see what code comes up then.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Does it going to cause any trouble if I use a paperclip (no insulation) instead of insulation wire when the bike is running? I dont want to fry anything on my bike.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey guys i have k7 600 and blinking f1 and i use instruction on the first page and my error is -c28 and now my bie wont start why?? before i do that he is work normaly bat that f1 was going on my nervs...tnx

sorry about my bad english

·
Registered
339 Posts
here is video of my problem pls help!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EycDZI-B1m4
from the looks of the video it seems to be that your bike doesn't like the chip in that key!

the us models don't have the immobilzer so i'm not 100% but i would think that blinking is a no no.

Read my manual and that is exactly what it is. This is from the manual:

NOTE:
In the case that the LED flashes fast, remains lit or unlit, the probable cause of such a failure may be due to
abnormal condition in the key, key cylinder, wiring harness or ECM. (If such a failure exists, contact your distributor
or dealer.)

·
Registered
6 Posts
from the looks of the video it seems to be that your bike doesn't like the chip in that key!

the us models don't have the immobilzer so i'm not 100% but i would think that blinking is a no no.

Read my manual and that is exactly what it is. This is from the manual:

NOTE:
In the case that the LED flashes fast, remains lit or unlit, the probable cause of such a failure may be due to
abnormal condition in the key, key cylinder, wiring harness or ECM. (If such a failure exists, contact your distributor
or dealer.)

uh I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and have no where to take my motorcycle ... a kind of home repair to turn my motorcycle?

google translate sorry if you dont understand!

·
Registered
339 Posts
i would assume buying a us ecm would bybass it but i am not sure on that and you might want to get a second opinion.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
If the bike is a U.S. import your problems can be solved by buying another ECM but if it's European you will have a lot of trouble

·
Registered
6 Posts
the error is c28 and when clik red buton kill switch than error is c28 and c60

but i cant beliave that something is wrong bike was in garage and when i use that instruction how to come in dealer mode now he wont start

is there any opinions how to restart or something because he was working normali before i try to se that error in dealer mode

ah my english is to bad

tnx

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey i found the problem...he showed error C42 but only one time and imobilizer sistem turned on...but it doesnt shows error c42 anymore but imobilizer is still on...i think it just needs to restart imobilizer but i dont know how to do that...any suggestions???

pls help or say if you think the problem is something else

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Disconnect the battery for a minute. I highly doubt that it will solve your problem but give it a shot

·
Registered
16 Posts
If my (-) line in front of the C is at the top with the engine off...would that creat an issue with starting?? I'm having a hard time starting it with no fi codes. she backfires while being started sometimes too, but I can push start it...
Hey I'm new to this site, but I'm probably gonna learn a lot. My first question is when you say our bikes the 07 GSXR 600 falls into that category correct?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Props on the Great Sticky, learned alot and fixed my -C00 code with it's info.
i read thru the post and some people just need to freakin read more lol so many damn stupid questions!

41 - 60 of 99 Posts
About this Discussion
98 Replies
71 Participants
GSXR-BR
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing