Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have recently installed PCV in my GSXR750, it does not recognize my laptop, have tried different USB ports, no result

my second option is to replace either with Bazzaz Z-Fi or Healtech F1 tuner pro

any one has suggestion

Thanks
Hasan

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just food for thought do you have access to another PC to try before spending money on another solution? You can't use maps from Dynojet on other systems. Also just a suggestion over getting a piggyback system why not flash the stock ECU? With the power commander you can't adjust the 2nd electronic throttle bodies and if you don't have the ignition module you can get rid of the timing retard in 2nd to 5th gear. Most flash services offer free reflashes in the future if you change the setup. Dano's performance is a good option and I have the FTune and really like it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this version of PCV was for GSXR750 11-15, i asked dynojet can i fit a 2011 model PCV to a 2007 model, they said yes, but i need to remap it

as per dynojet the fuel controller in the PCV is the same for all models

now i am searching for another USB cable, could be a cable fault,

the bike starts perfect, the sound for the exhaust is heavier than before

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the only difference with the PCV for 2007 and PCV for 2011 is in PCV 2007 there is one cable that connects to TPS, in PCV 2011 there is complete 3 cable male and female sockets that connects to the TPS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts