Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm looking to get the Ultimateaddons Phone/SatNav mount for my Bike. I need to know the Internal Diameter of the Fork Stem, but I can't seem to find this information anywhere. I measured it myself and it appears to be 15mm but it's quite hard to get it accurate.

And the different size options I can pick are:

13.3 - 14.7mm
15 - 17.2mm

I'm being a bit picky about the size, because the difference between 14.7 and 15mm is so small it's a joke, and I could be off by that small amount. So I need to make sure it will fit.

Has anyone else here fitted a Ultimateaddons mount on a K7 model? Or anyone know exact size?

Kuzz

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
I am not sure of the diameter, but why not just buy both, see which one fits, and return the one that doesn't?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it's actually a Christmas Gift from somebody. Plus if I open the wrong one and it doesn't fit, and the packaging is damaged I'm not sure if they will allow a return.

However I just spoke to the company and they said order the 14.7 and if it doesn't fit they can exchange it for the 15mm. They also said they had someone with a GSXR 2001 model order the 14.7 size previously so hopefully it will be the same fit.

I will update this post after Xmas and let users know the exact size as I've had a hard time finding it anywhere online so hopefully it can help future users.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi buddy did you fit it, did it work?
I want the ultimateaddons for my S9 and want it mounted bang in the middle, only option top stem mount. There are so many to choose from.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts