Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i went to start the bike today and neutral light and oil light only come on, nothing else works and wont start, i also notice that the time clock resets to 1.00 everytime i turn ignition back on, Put a new battery on and still the same all fuses ok. Very strange. Any ideas please thanks

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Hi Yes the digital clock that tells the time?

wale hales bales I didn't know the 2000 600 had a clock? is that 1am or 1pm, or is it a 24hr clock

lucky bastage one thing I wished my 6 hunnerd had is a clock!

is it possible you have a 2000 750 or an aftermarket set up?

on the left mine has a trip1, trip2, and odometer, on the right side is has coolant temp and there the FI can spit codes?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wale hales bales I didn't know the 2000 600 had a clock? is that 1am or 1pm, or is it a 24hr clock

lucky bastage one thing I wished my 6 hunnerd had is a clock!

is it possible you have a 2000 750 or an aftermarket set up?

on the left mine has a trip1, trip2, and odometer, on the right side is has coolant temp and there the FI can spit codes?

24 hour, same as you on the left but on thr right fuel level and clock

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
hmm... SRAD 600 and 750's have no clock or fuel level, they have a fuel light that flashes when its low..

you got pics?

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
welp, try to do that, its easy, click the lil' icon looks like a mountain, then find the file you stored it in, if ya dunno where that is then go to cam settings and see where its storing them, SD, internal?

imma go scrub me gums then I'll come back n' look before I hit the hay fer the day, otherwise its manana...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts