Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking to see if anyone on here has an idea what may be the concern with my bike. All of a sudden when I go to roll it out of the garage in the morning, it makes a click, click, click noise. The bike is off, in neutral and all I'm doing is rolling it out before I start it. It sorta sounds like it might be coming from the front of the bike, but I can't tell for certain. I don't hear it when I'm driving, most likely due to my helmet and noise from the engine. I think it's clearly some mechanical issue, not electrical, but any ideas will be much appreciated. It's a 2015 Suzuki GSXR 600, about 1600 miles on it.

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
13,921 Posts
Put it on stands and rotate each wheel independently.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I don't have any stands, so I'll have to figure out another way to do that.

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
13,921 Posts
Have a friend roll it while you crawl beside it then.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just checking to see if anyone on here has an idea what may be the concern with my bike. All of a sudden when I go to roll it out of the garage in the morning, it makes a click, click, click noise. The bike is off, in neutral and all I'm doing is rolling it out before I start it. It sorta sounds like it might be coming from the front of the bike, but I can't tell for certain. I don't hear it when I'm driving, most likely due to my helmet and noise from the engine. I think it's clearly some mechanical issue, not electrical, but any ideas will be much appreciated. It's a 2015 Suzuki GSXR 600, about 1600 miles on it.
Drive chain sprocket

1 - 5 of 5 Posts