Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to the forum here i have owned oil cooled and water cooled gsxr before but I'm confused on this one. I have a 95 1100 with 10 thousand miles on it real nice shape besides the plastics. Anyways I bought it not running I rebuilt carbs with a stage 3 kit individual pods and Yoshimura pipe I also have dyna coils well the bike runs great awesome power and normal riding. The only problem is when I Crack the throttle it pulls hard all the way to around 140mph in 4th and then just hits a brick wall and bogs down its like it not getting fuel put I just got a new petcock and I set it to prim thinking I wasent getting enough vacuum and it made no difference at all not really sure what the problem is at this point like I said you can ride it all day no problems you can go through all the gears hard and fine but when you try going for a top end run when you hit 140 it just looses all its power and acts like it's on 3 cylinders and then you wait and it comes back to life any help would be really appreciated thanks everyone.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts