Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lead on a set of 40 MM cv that act like a set of flatslides i am told anf filter pods individual k and n 's .
Am i going to have major problems after rejetting running this bike in low RPM's .
Need help on this before i splurge on buying them?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jimmyhat:
I have a lead on a set of 40 MM cv that act like a set of flatslides i am told anf filter pods individual k and n 's .
Am i going to have major problems after rejetting running this bike in low RPM's .
Need help on this before i splurge on buying them?
<hr></blockquote>

i havce this gut feeling telling me i am going to be smashing my head in the ground because i want to ride the city and okonagan this year to have major problems with this set up?
I think the bigger the engine and having mid sized carbs on it keeping it peppy but still cautious can keep me from fuggin with the carbs all year long?
Need some opinions here boys/

·
Registered
354 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jimmyhat:

i havce this gut feeling telling me i am going to be smashing my head in the ground because i want to ride the city and okonagan this year to have major problems with this set up?
I think the bigger the engine and having mid sized carbs on it keeping it peppy but still cautious can keep me from fuggin with the carbs all year long?
Need some opinions here boys/
<hr></blockquote>
what kind of mods do you have you realy dont need any larger than 38's if your motor is stock if it is worked,you just need to jet them properly

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
If you do not want them where are they? A friend is looking for a set to put on his GS1100.
Bones

·
Registered
38 Posts
I will let the guy know, Jimmy Hat and I know the same guy, I will see what kind of deal he will give. Thats the type of machine he owns a GS100 but it is insanely modified, 160 rwh, USD 93 forks, 17" wheels, insane engine mods, it is one of a kind and damn fast

Sven

1 - 6 of 6 Posts