Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Yeah, sure is a repost. All over the net. Supposed to be from one of Travis Pastrana's vids, I think. Pretty funny though.

·
Registered
14,162 Posts
Hahahahaha! Fucking serves him right

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Yep, reposted about 300 times now

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Damnit! im so sick of everone bashing everone about repost. The guy is tring to show you something that he thinks will amuse the members of this site and something that is new in his eyes and he just gets lit up for dareing to post it. It has gotten so damn bad on this site that the would be picture posters apologize in advance for what might be a repost to help die down some of the scorn that there about to face. A forum is about shareing a bit of information or a view so it can be talked about threwout the masses. The memeber shouldnt have to dig threw arcived outdated post from 2002 to make sure that what they are posting is fresh to 99.8% of the members of the site. Its complete bullshit, just like my half ass spelling.
P.S. I belive I used the word "the" in the said statement above I think that word was used in a post earlier on this site, I apolgize for the repost of "the"

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I'm with irocgixxer on this one..

I mean, so what if you've already seen it.. you're sitting on the internet with nothing better to do.. sure you can let the guy know, but why destroy him over it.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I'm with irocgixxer on this one..

I mean, so what if you've already seen it.. you're sitting on the internet with nothing better to do.. sure you can let the guy know, but why destroy him over it.
If you honestly feel like you're being destroyed by someone calling you out on a repost you need to re-evaluate how seriously you react to thing said over the internet.

Lighten the fuck up, people.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts