Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sprocket side aluminium collar dimensions needed! Original bike owner had assembled rear Wheel collars wrong way and this one was completely missing. Need To get dimensions for my metal guy so he can manufacture me a New one. Is 20mm In lenght anywhere close? Rest i can measure from Wheel it self. Im tal Wood Font Black-and-white Art Circle
king about Part number 12.
Wood Font Black-and-white Art Circle

-Jesse

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
10,933 Posts
The OD is probably 39 mm to engage the #16 seal. The ID is probably 32 mm, i.e. that's what the #15 bearing has. But I can only guess at the length. 20 mm seems reasonable but note that a well built part will have an anodized surface to minimize wear from seal contact. It's $19 from Suzuki or $8.50 shipped on ebay. Why are you wasting time having one custom made?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The OD is probably 39 mm to engage the #16 seal. The ID is probably 32 mm, i.e. that's what the #15 bearing has. But I can only guess at the length. 20 mm seems reasonable but note that a well built part will have an anodized surface to minimize wear from seal contact. It's $19 from Suzuki or $8.50 shipped on ebay. Why are you wasting time having one custom made?
I live In finland and theres no part in stock anywhere. Cant wait weeks, need that part asap. Me and gixxer are going for a longer trip next week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts