Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gsxr 1000 2001/2002 Loom ECU & Regulator. The loom is in 1 st class condition it came out of Chris Burnes no2 super stock bike which was had little use. There is no corision or dirty connectors each connector is like brand new. Left hand switch gear and clutch line are still connected. All the above parts came from the same bike this is not a bitsa this & that.

If you don't need all the above as a package I'm happy to break it down into 3 separate sales.
It's been in the back of the garage and it's never going to get used.
Shipping to the USA isint so bad I can get a quote if interested shoot me a pm with your location.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I was wondering what you wanted for the main wire loom I have a 2001 gsxr1000 and I got the wrong harness for it on Ebay and cant find the right one used I am in Oregon USA please let me know how much you want for it thanks

·
Super Moderator
17,489 Posts
Hi I was wondering what you wanted for the main wire loom I have a 2001 gsxr1000 and I got the wrong harness for it on Ebay and cant find the right one used I am in Oregon USA please let me know how much you want for it thanks
This thread is 8 years old, and the OP hasn’t been here since 2018.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.