Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At select AMA events suzuki is having a gsxr vip hospitality area for their 20th anniversary, anyone that owns a gsxr or hayabusa is eligible, just register online, go to www.suzuki.com, motorcycle section and then click on the "20th anniversary" banner at the bottom, you get

*2-day ticket to the venue of your choice
*T-shirt
*catered lunches and refreshments
*contests and awards
*prefered parking for your motorcycle
*technical seminars
*parade lap around track led by kevin schwantz
*autograph sessions with pro riders

pretty sweet little perk for owning a gsxr, hopefully the free ticket and food will get alot more people out to see the races

i didn't see anyone else post about this, but if so it should be stickied up top anyways

·
Banned
1,614 Posts
A friend had let me in on it, so I'll be at Road Atlanta in Sept. By the way, after going to my first AMA race this weekend at Barber.....I'll be at everyone that is in any of the neighboring states. IT WAS AWESOME!

·
Registered
518 Posts
I j ust signed up for the race in PA. Never been to a race how safe is it riding your bike there? I see that they have reserved parking for the gixxers but how safe is it leaving your bike there?

·
Registered
42 Posts
thanks for the post, just signed up for the VIR race, cant wait for that parade lap, only cost me just over 10 grand... lol

·
Registered
386 Posts
YES IT HAS

·
Registered
362 Posts
I can't wait to tell them Kawboys I ride with about this I told'em to get a Zuki!!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Are you guys going to do the parade lap? Usually ends up being gay, how about 11:30 Sunday at the gate? I will be the one wearing the Suzuki gear and cheering for Mladin LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts