Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this from another post (GSX-R 750 L Limited Edition GR7AA 1990 GR7AA-100034) off by chance and it happens to be the frame number of my race bike. Can anyone tell me what makes it the limited edition to the standard one besides the black and silver paint job. That's all I've managed to find out about it so far

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was on this site, I know aussie had some for there country with just a few extra stickers, this is the thread I found it under - Serial numbers for 89 slingshots

·
Registered
11 Posts
Was supposed to be 200 made - I think they called it a limited edition, but had no special performance parts. Was only limited to the number Suzi Oz thought they could sell. Oz

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep that's the one i'm thinking of, they are saying the first one was frame 34 which is mine, but was seeing what I could find out

·
FBH Operator
3,026 Posts
They were done by Suzuki Australia for the 10th Anniversary of Suzuki Australia and it was limited to 200 bikes for Australia in the Black/Silver Japanese colour scheme and had the 3 blue flashes each side under the handle bars and an Aussie flag with 10th Anniversary on the side covers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The parts that would of had the blue on are paint or gone, do you know the frame numbers that they would be in?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts