Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi from italy and sorry for my bad english... i try to explain the problem.
My friend have a gsx-r 750 k7 only for track ... the bike runs well...
today he have a low speed crash during a session on track... he put the bike on... and keep running.... but the engine... won't rev correctly... then stop! and never start again.
if you turn key on... you hear the fuel pump priming...... and keep on priming.
before the crash... fuel pump make noise like... bzzzzzzz for some seconds..... then stop...
now you can hear the fuel pump make....bzzzzzzz.stop.bzzzzzz.stop.bzzzzzzz.stop..... and keep on doing this.
the stop during... 0,5 second...

the bike wont start... the starter motor crank correctly.... no issues to main switch, clutch switch, side stand switch....

any idea on what can i ceck?

·
I know things... A lot of things.
3,093 Posts
Sounds like the ECU is rebooting periodically for some reason. What do you see at the dash? Does the power stay on, or does it look like it's constantly resetting? Do you see 'CHEC' or the coolant temperature at the lower right? It sounds like the crash caused damage to parts of the wiring.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply.... the dash is always on. if i keep pushing the start button... after some seconds error is display... C12...

·
I know things... A lot of things.
3,093 Posts
Well C12 is the crank position sensor and you can find more information about it in page 4-35 of the service manual. But I wonder what to make of it given the other problem you mention. I assume that it does this continuous priming with the 1/2 second stops even if you don't try to crank it, right? And when you do try to crank it and it ends up flashing 'C12', does the 'C12' persist even after the next time the pump stops and starts?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found the problem... A black thin wire.... Front batteria that Is broken....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
2 Participants
NatZan
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing