Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who do you think is going to win this weekend??

I think GSP by 4th round GnP, or Decision

But it wouldnt shock me if BJ pulled out the win

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
I think GSP has a shot, but I'm going for Penn, he's a true warrior. :punk

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
GSP is going to kick the living shit out of him... good night Penn

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
If you watch the last fight, Penn dominated stand up and made a mess out of GSP's face. The takedowns GSP got on Penn is what won the fight for GSP on a split decison(though when GSP had penn on his back he really did nothing). I think Penn got tired and his conditioning back in '06 was not what it is today. Should be a great fight and I met GSP at the Winn nightclub in Vegas last year and he is a truly nice guy but I really think Penn has reinventted himself and will take this one.

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
If you watch the last fight, Penn dominated stand up and made a mess out of GSP's face. The takedowns GSP got on Penn is what won the fight for GSP on a split decison(though when GSP had penn on his back he really did nothing). I think Penn got tired and his conditioning back in '06 was not what it is today. Should be a great fight and I met GSP at the Winn nightclub in Vegas last year and he is a truly nice guy but I really think Penn has reinventted himself and will take this one.
Beat me to it ;)

Penn has openly stated he really didn't work on his conditioning back then. In an interview (I think it was after the hughes loss) where he told himself "what are you doing? You can be the greatest ever." And really started to train.

He's a much different fighter now and like Blake stated Penn gassed in the last fight. He dominated that first round and slowly faded. Granted GSP has improved as well, but I think Penn with his striking ability, freaky flexibility and BJJ skills will take it.

Should be a great fight and can definitely go either way. :punk

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts
anyone see the Penn VS GSP training camp show?? who was penn talking about when he made the statement :

" i want you to go home, take your shoes off. Lay down in bed, take about 20-30 minutes to go FUCK YOURSELF" :lol

it didnt sound like he said "george" i couldnt make out the name.

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
Fiddy, I think he said Pierre or something, kinda like the cameras caught the tail end of "St. Pierre." :dunno :lol. F'n hilarious still. Something along the lines of "after i beat you, I want you to go home, take off your shoes, lay in bed for 20 or 30 minutes and then go fuck yourself" then his whole camp started laughing :lol :punk

How crazy was the training thing where they grab a boulder and run underwater :eek :punk

·
Registered
793 Posts
who do you think is going to win this weekend??

I think GSP by 4th round GnP, or Decision

But it wouldnt shock me if BJ pulled out the win
Well then prepare to be shocked... Penn is going to destroy him!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
What a dominating fight. I knew GSP was going to totally destroy Penn in every aspect possible. Poor Penn couldn't take a beating from St. Pierre and had to quit :)

Time to go take your shoes off and go fuck yourself, Penn.

GSP! GSP! GSP! GSP!

·
Women make me rage - fat, hairy dudes are more my
2,642 Posts
haha, yeah Penn looked like an amateur out there and GSP had a counter for everyhting Penn tried. Talk about an asskicking!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts