Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
bj penn = fake blackbelt in Jitsu and crybaby.

·
Registered
793 Posts
gsp is a gay underwear model. bjpenn is unstoppable in the lightweight division, and I kinda wish he stayed there. gsp did whip his ass in the last fight fair and square. I like ken flo but he aint got a prayer against baby j I don't care who helps him.

·
Registered
793 Posts
bj penn = fake blackbelt in Jitsu and crybaby.
Are you serious? At just 21 years of age he became the first non-Brazilian to win a gold medal in the Black Belt division of the World Jiu-Jitsu Championships. This is how he got the nickname "the prodigy".

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
I haven't really followed all the drama terribly close, but isn't there actual video footage of GSP's trainer rubbing vaseline on GSP's back, chest, and shoulders? Weren't there multiple fighters that witnessed it?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a GSP fan. But if it's true, then didn't he cheat? If I were Penn and there was a shit ton of money on the line, I'd be pissed too.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^There's camera footage of the trainer rubbing all over his face, then rubbing some remnants on his chest and shoulders, which an official noticed and made them wipe off.

I don't think BJ has much room to bitch here...

·
Funkyzeit mit Gavveth! Needs a stiff Ass Blasting.
12,432 Posts
I haven't really followed all the drama terribly close, but isn't there actual video footage of GSP's trainer rubbing vaseline on GSP's back, chest, and shoulders? Weren't there multiple fighters that witnessed it?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a GSP fan. But if it's true, then didn't he cheat? If I were Penn and there was a shit ton of money on the line, I'd be pissed too.
if it was a close fight then maybe, but BJ was outclassed in every sense of the word. I'm not condoning cheating, but a little vasoline didn't win this fight for GSP

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
if it was a close fight then maybe, but BJ was outclassed in every sense of the word. I'm not condoning cheating, but a little vasoline didn't win this fight for GSP
Gotcha...I've only seen small clips of the fight. Seems as if the trainer is brazen (or stupid) enough to do it another fight in front of everyone, they should at least take away a point.

Kinda sucks that it happened at all, the guy is an amazing athlete.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts