Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Denver already got the young guy from NE.
Unfortunately. I would have MUCH rather had Gruden than who we got. I honestly feel that Pat Bowlen though that Cower was a done deal when he shit canned Shanahan. Had he known who we would have to replace him I doubt he would have canned him when he did. I have been calling for Shanahan's job for a couple seasons now but even I am not sure we were able to upgrade w/o getting Cower.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Gruden hasnt done shit since he got the job. Pretty much inherited the super bowl and has a .500 record. Looks justified to me

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Gruden hasnt done shit since he got the job. Pretty much inherited the super bowl and has a .500 record. Looks justified to me
i am a tampa fan since i was like 6. and me and a friend where talking about this just last weekend. and we were saying how he came in with a rockstar teams and then dismantled it the following year. and from then on just got worse and worse. yeah he did take us to the playoff four times afterwards and four divison titles but the owners want the ring and so do the fans. just wonder who is going to replace him i heard reyhemm morris, but what about the linebacker coach, defenceive corrd, and gen manger. next time is going to be crazy for the bucs. but then again what year have we had that isn't. what they need to do is get us a stable QB

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
That is what me thinks!

·
Banned
19,349 Posts
i am a tampa fan since i was like 6. and me and a friend where talking about this just last weekend. and were says how he came in with a rockstar teams and then dismantled it the following here. and from then on just got worse and worse. yeah he did take us to the playoff four times afterwards and four divison titles but the owners want the ring and so do the fans. just wonder who is going to replace him i heard reyhemm morris, but what about the linebacker coach, defenceive corrd, and gen manger. next time is going to be crazy for the bucs. but then again what year have we had that isn't. what they need to do is get us a stable QB (sic - the whole thing!)
Ouch! My brain hurts after attempting to read that.

A true testament to the American edumacation system.

·
Registered
101 Posts
i am a tampa fan since i was like 6. and me and a friend where talking about this just last weekend. and were says how he came in with a rockstar teams and then dismantled it the following here. and from then on just got worse and worse. yeah he did take us to the playoff four times afterwards and four divison titles but the owners want the ring and so do the fans. just wonder who is going to replace him i heard reyhemm morris, but what about the linebacker coach, defenceive corrd, and gen manger. next time is going to be crazy for the bucs. but then again what year have we had that isn't. what they need to do is get us a stable QB
wurd!1!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts