Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was watching the Ufc eposide on Spike right now called Ufc:main events.

First time seeing the forest griffen vs anderson silva fight..and wow

Was a big fan of griffen but seeing this fight what happened to him?Silva had his arms down being all cocky and griffen still couldnt land and Silva just picking him apart like a pro vs amateur fight.

Anderson Silva acting the way he did is a fucking disgrace. I hate cocky MMA fighters. These are pro athletes they should have more class than what he showed.

·
Registered
56 Posts
that fight is so old..
And if anything, Silva is very professional and mature. He is one of few that dont shit talk of any kind, he embarrasses them in the cage, where i think is the most appropraite and professional way to do, seeing they are competition.
Dont football players do their queer little dances after all there touchdowns?

·
Banned
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that fight is so old..
And if anything, Silva is very professional and mature. He is one of few that dont shit talk of any kind, he embarrasses them in the cage, where i think is the most appropraite and professional way to do, seeing they are competition.
Dont football players do their queer little dances after all there touchdowns?
Yes but football dances after touchdowns and what anderson did in the cage is alot different. Completely beating the shit out of someone is one thing, but beating the shit out of someone and than doing shit he did is another thing.

I can understand someone beating the shit out of someone and thats it. Most fights it happens and after they shake hands etc.

·
...just like sex with Shane
12,047 Posts
I think Tito is washed up. He doesn't have the "mean" in him anymore & I think will lose the decision to Forrest.

Fucking Jenna Jameson (& getting her pregnant with twins) has to do some damage on the body, right?! :dunno :lol

·
Banned
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think Tito is washed up. He doesn't have the "mean" in him anymore & I think will lose the decision to Forrest.

Fucking Jenna Jameson (& getting her pregnant with twins) has to do some damage on the body, right?! :dunno :lol
Griffen is more in his prime that tito now. I think griffen is going to win this fight.

Than again, just cause someone doesnt have the "mean" in him anymore doesnt mean he still cant fight. Imagine one of these fighters in a street fight with soem punk:punk

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Sucks that this fight became the main event of the card. Not worth it IMO. I will be skipping getting this one.

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
According to him last night he is in the best shape ever (don't they all say that?). However Tito is saying the back problem is fixed and he has been training full speed. The quick interview with him was weird as he didn't seem to be the cocky a-hole Tito. Has he changed?

·
Banned
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
According to him last night he is in the best shape ever (don't they all say that?). However Tito is saying the back problem is fixed and he has been training full speed. The quick interview with him was weird as he didn't seem to be the cocky a-hole Tito. Has he changed?
thats the thing i hate most about almost all UFC fighters. Every fighter has to act so damn cocky. Everyone of them has to talk shit and act like there the best in the world. I like the fighters who just say what they think will happen, how hard they trained etc and be done with it. Griffen is mostly like that IMO if you watch some of his pre-fight interviews. He isnt that cocky.

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Yeah there has only been a certain few who are/were like that (Forrest,Randy ,Hughes,GSP and Chuck most of the time) but Tito not cocky. He seemed like the lay-off snapped him to some reality check. Maybe we will see a new Tito.

·
Registered
793 Posts
To me, in that interview, tito appeared to wasted. anyone else notice that? maybe cuz I used to do drugs, I was able to pick up on that - but he WAS geekd.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts