Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys! i have been around cycles for about 5 years now and am just joining my first forum. don't ask me why:dunno

i had an 02 r6 for a year and a half and it was NOTHING compared to this.

this is a k7 600 black/blue(the best paint scheme suzuki has ever done IMHO[other than white/blue 08 600]). it's brand new and i drove it right off the showroom floor. i walked in the stealership on the last day of march and it was sitting there and i said this is the one! it was $9500 brand new price tag. so i filled out all the financial papers, gave them $1000 cash, chilled for a few hours, walked into the "RooM" and signed the papers.

when all was said and done, i had a brand new gsxr for $8k out the door! i talked them down to $8k OTD i thought that was pretty ingeneous of me but it was the last day of the month and it was an 07 so everything was workin towards my advantage. got a pretty good rate financing $7k and my payments are $119 a month w/ the extended warranty!

***PARTS*** i have installed some carbon fibre gsxr frame sliders and swingarm sliders as well. i also have the CF gsxr tank protector, gsxr valve stem caps, gsxr fender-eliminator, gsxr key chain, and suzuki license-plate bolts. i have also painted the headers black(tonight actually)

**GEAR** i bought a jow rocket gsxr leather jacket and a shoei rf-1000 "K7 gsxr 600 blk/blu" paint scheme helmet. retail:$550 ebay:$245 shipped brand new(what a deal eh!)

anyway, i absolutely love this bike! im looking to get the akra shorty hex slipon, pcIII, and some trex or bull stands and thats about it. here are some pics. cheers!
"

Attachments

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
nice clean bike man.

***PARTS*** i have installed some carbon fibre gsxr frame sliders and swingarm sliders as well. i also have the CF gsxr tank protector, gsxr valve stem caps, gsxr fender-eliminator, gsxr key chain, and suzuki license-plate bolts. i have also painted the headers black(tonight actually)

^^^those are some ballin mods right there man, make you go suppperrr fast, hella hp gains

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for all the compliments. the fender eliminator is custom made by one of my buddies' buddy lol. it is suzuki's trademarked "gsxr" logo. i got mine for free but i think they are on ebay for about $30.

·
Has cootie ick on the dick.
408 Posts
nice clean bike man.

^^^those are some ballin mods right there man, make you go suppperrr fast, hella hp gains
not everyone buys a bike to go retard-fast

1 - 11 of 11 Posts