Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Brian and I live in NC (hence the clever moniker...)

I started riding when I was eight and was on a motorcycle the day I met my wife nearly thirty years ago but I agreed to set that aside as we started a family. Well, kid is now almost 26 and I've recently bought a bike again. Decided to start with something old (and cheap) but powerful enough to get out of its own way and something that would be fun in the mountains. After looking at local shops and doing some research, I ended up with a very clean '03 Bandit 1200S.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Edited initial post because I typed "1200F" instead of "1200S" -- in my defense, I had just been looking online at the GSX-S1000F... <grin>

·
17,010 Posts
My name is Brian and I live in NC (hence the clever moniker...)

I started riding when I was eight and was on a motorcycle the day I met my wife nearly thirty years ago but I agreed to set that aside as we started a family. Well, kid is now almost 26 and I've recently bought a bike again. Decided to start with something old (and cheap) but powerful enough to get out of its own way and something that would be fun in the mountains. After looking at local shops and doing some research, I ended up with a very clean '03 Bandit 1200S.

Welcome to GDC Brian....:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts