Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum, been riding on my GSX-R 1100 1993 for a year now and lovin it... Hi to all and lookin forward to intresting reading... What do you guys think should i stripe the bike up to spring or should i keep it all black ?!?! Yeah the "rack" on the back is gone now, the original spoiler is in place instead. :D

·
I move away from the mic
6,548 Posts
Welcome, very nice ol' school gsxr. Keep it all black.

:cheers

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Velkommen til :cheers Er dansker som du kan se men kører meget bane i Sverige - skal på Anderstorp, Mantorp og Knutstorp næste år. Hvor bor du henne?

Martin

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
welcome aboard mate
+1 to keeping it black :cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Velkommen til :cheers Er dansker som du kan se men kører meget bane i Sverige - skal på Anderstorp, Mantorp og Knutstorp næste år. Hvor bor du henne?

Martin
Im from Huskvarna in the southern part of Lake Vaettern if you know where it is.. not to far away from either Anderstorp or Mantorp.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Im from Huskvarna in the southern part of Lake Vaettern if you know where it is.. not to far away from either Anderstorp or Mantorp.
Been through there on the way to Mantorp. Will go again in June :) Oh yeah, I've also used several fine guns made there :biggrin

·
PM me for Brotection
57,513 Posts

Husqvarna? :eek:ogle

Welcome to the site. I went and picked up a few things at Ikea today :biggrin

I'm not a Swede, but my bike kinda looks the part :lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, Husqvarna like the city where they used to make motorbikes :D, now a days the Husqvarna brand is owned by Italians and made there (Cagiva i think). Hmm well IKEA is everywhere so im not suprised.. :D

Nice Gixxer you have there all yellow and blue.. I like it..

·
Registered
2 Posts

Another Swede here, just joined too however been lurking a bit.

From southwest coast, Halmstad

Bike: -98 GSX-R750 SRAD, soon to become a great 7/10

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Welcome to the circus! Hope you can juggle!
Cheers, Ad

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I must say that there is a lot more action on gixxer.com forum than the swedish counterpart gixxer.se :D

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
I must say that there is a lot more action on gixxer.com forum than the swedish counterpart gixxer.se :D
130-something thousand registered users helps :lmao Of course not nearly everyone of those are active but there are still several thousands that are online daily :) And we try to keep it a fun place - although you need a thick skin sometimes :lmao

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
BTW, if any of you Swedes want to have some fun on one of your fine tracks, I'll be at all the events from www.bike-promotion.dk - I'm one of their instructors. Good times :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts