Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
I dunno , they are looking pretty good right now !!

Didnt look to good to me yesterday. Scored 14 offensive first half points and then their so called "potent" offense couldn't do a damn thing in the second half. Their D yeah its good but you let a 3rd string qb come in who has played in 5 games in 3 years and score 14 points on you and then let him get in a position to win the game. Steelers are gonna walk away with SB45 in my opinion.

·
Stabby Steve Longshanks
11,520 Posts
If they win it, it's gonna be the defense.

Clay Matthews is gonna give Ben hell !

Matthews, Woodson, Raji, Jenkins all need solid games

GO PACK

·
I Heart Man Sauce
6,488 Posts
^ That sounds about right, 31-17, but I hate the Steelers. :(

*Lifetime Browns fan*

I'm pulling for Green Bay.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Oh and clay mathews looks like he spends too much time on his girly gold locks...just saying...

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Oh damn man so original of you..you pack fans are sooo smart these days haha:banghead
Originality is the key here :cheers... now run along and cry with cuntler :crying

P.S. THE BEARS STILL SUCK HAHA

·
Registered
360 Posts
Originality is the key here :cheers... now run along and cry with cuntler :crying

P.S. THE BEARS STILL SUCK HAHA
LOL oh your one of the cutler haters now too lol just jump right in the retard pool with all the other people that don't know the first thing about football (packer fan or not)..:flipoff

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
LOL oh your one of the cutler haters now too lol just jump right in the retard pool with all the other people that don't know the first thing about football (packer fan or not)..:flipoff
:lmao:lmao Stupid Bears Fans :lmao:lmao history doesnt play in the favor of cutler.. we'll see how long he stays in Shitcago:lmao

·
Registered
360 Posts
:lmao:lmao Stupid Bears Fans :lmao:lmao history doesnt play in the favor of cutler.. we'll see how long he stays in Shitcago:lmao
History doesn't always affect the future either..cutlers going nowhere and hes only getting better the time hes been in chicago..team goes from 7-9 his first year to 11-5 and into the nfc championship his second year..all you idiots are gonna be eating your words next year..GO STEELERS!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts