Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
I like the kid's style, rides very exaggerated and aggressive. On Greg's Garage he said he's had a tendency to break clip-ons from time to time with the way he rides. Another thing I found strange is Ben says he does not ride on the street at all, and has no interest in riding a sportbike on the street. He said if anything he might get a chopper but that's about it.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I like the kid's style, rides very exaggerated and aggressive. On Greg's Garage he said he's had a tendency to break clip-ons from time to time with the way he rides. Another thing I found strange is Ben says he does not ride on the street at all, and has no interest in riding a sportbike on the street. He said if anything he might get a chopper but that's about it.
I seem to remember John Hopkins saying something to that end as well.

·
Banned
9,663 Posts
yeah but he said he doesn't ride on the streets cuz its too easy to get too dangerous for him...... he can't get on a bike and ride slow......

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
yeah but he said he doesn't ride on the streets cuz its too easy to get too dangerous for him...... he can't get on a bike and ride slow......
who can?

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
looks like a motorcrosser. I still keep my elbows up high in all my, I can only assume from my mx days.

Great pic!
Yep. Elbows up. I do the same thing. It just feels natural to me coming from a decade of dirtbikes and still riding to this day. But hey, whos going to say anything to Spies? The kid is SCARY fast.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.