1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wtf :dissapointed
guy-- 2 piece leather suit, leather gloves, boots, helmet
girl -- nothing worth while... not even shoes

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
He is an IDIOT. No one would ever get on my bike like that. How would he feel if he got in an accident and she got seriously hurt and not a scratch on him?
He is responsible for her life! WTF?:scared

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
anybody who rides without gear:
1) pisses me off cuz they just give us a bad name:cursing
2) deserves what they get
its stupid that he would let her get on the back like that, but cheers to at least the rider for having some sense:cheers

·
Banned
2,865 Posts
holy shit that is fucking stupid!!

How can you wear a helmet, leather jacket,gloves, and kinda looks like boots?

Than your girlfriend/wife/friend wears no helmet..no shoes..no gloves..and pants that come to her knees basically!?!?

She thinks shes cool now, wait until she goes down.

·
Ironhead401's Boy Toy
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
holy shit that is fucking stupid!!

How can you wear a helmet, leather jacket,gloves, and kinda looks like boots?

Than your girlfriend/wife/friend wears no helmet..no shoes..no gloves..and pants that come to her knees basically!?!?

She thinks shes cool now, wait until she goes down.
they were rolled up sweat pants, and his boots were nice and looked quite solid (made with leather and plastic)

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
thats just wrong

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
I don't know what you guys are talking about, the girl does have shades on at least?!

·
Ironhead401's Boy Toy
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol true shades do make every crash safe!

i was debating whether to say something, but i didnt

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
the guys wearing trousers and a shirt wiv un unzipped jacket from what i can tell

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts

·
Constantly in trouble now
16,403 Posts
I'm sure he just picked her up at the last corner.

--Wag--

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
He is an IDIOT. No one would ever get on my bike like that. How would he feel if he got in an accident and she got seriously hurt and not a scratch on him?
He is responsible for her life! WTF?:scared
Unless he was holding a gun to her head, she's an adult, she's responsible for getting on the bike.

I took a friend out on my bike to bike night.....I showed up at her house and she was in flip-flops and capri pants. I said is that a fucking joke, put some jeans and boots on. She didn't feel like it, "it was too hot out." I said okay, we're gonna be going fast, not my problem if we crash. "Ok"

·
Banned
2,865 Posts
Unless he was holding a gun to his head, she's an adult, she's responsible for getting on the bike.

I took a friend out on my bike to bike night.....I showed up at her house and she was in flip-flops and capri pants. I said is that a fucking joke, put some jeans and boots on. She didn't feel like it, "it was too hot out." I said okay, we're gonna be going fast, not my problem if we crash. "Ok"
so in the end guessing you still ended up taking her lol.

God if I said that and she was like "ok" I would have dumped the bike at 5 mph and let her feel it.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
so in the end guessing you still ended up taking her lol.

God if I said that and she was like "ok" I would have dumped the bike at 5 mph and let her feel it.
Hahahaha even though she was hot, I didn't hold back. She was actually an amazing passenger. Everyone else was trying much harder to keep up that night as I provided them with a good view from the rear. :lol

1 - 20 of 41 Posts