Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the classifieds suck and the fact that most racers are the ones who buy these things, I have the following for sale:

2002 XR100

She's bone stock except the following:

-TAG bars
-16" front and rear black Excel rims with shot Chen Shins on her.

I have the original dirt wheels, as well. I can't seem to find the rear, but the front is here - just need to dig deeper in the garage...

Anyways, it is super clean, starts right up and runs great. I'm looking for $1200 firm. Pretty fair deal since it comes with spare complete wheels...

Let me know if anyone's interested. I'd like to keep it around Ohio, but can work out shipping, meeting, etc.

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
wow, that is a sweet deal. wish i could swing it, but can't sorry.

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
i would like it too., will have to wait and see if i go tthe loot after the wedding this weekend...
You're gettong ZERO....NADA...NOTHING from me!!!

I'm just going for the free food and beer!

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
i would like it too., will have to wait and see if i go tthe loot after the wedding this weekend...
You're gettong ZERO....NADA...NOTHING from me!!!

I'm just going for the free food and beer!
ditto (well just the food)

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
hey, i just got married and had a kid two weeks ago. i'll hand you a dirty diaper in an envelope.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Uh, yeah... Uh, now back to your regularly scheduled program - Anyone need a cool pitbike/trainer?

I'll post pics today...

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have a few spokes busted and have 5 each size for replacement that are brand new and in their original Honda packages with nipples (I sadi nipples). I also have a set of EBC pads that are brand new, as well...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts