19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fucker wasn't even close to making it. :lmao

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope he had some fun before that part. :lol
I was shocked at how far he was from successfully doing a drift. He wasn't even close to making it. All he did was way overcook the turn. :suicide The article I got that from said it was a car club drive in NY & they tossed the guy from their club for being such a squid.

·
Super Moderator
15,004 Posts
At least they cleared the way for him. On a side note that Focus is pretty quick according to my Car and Driver mag.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
At least they cleared the way for him. On a side note that Focus is pretty quick according to my Car and Driver mag.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

I drove around some Focus fanatics . They religiously crowned focus the best car . Never thought there were badass until this new RS .

Side note : while driving the canyons we stopped for a small break . A Lambo passed us and a Focus Fanatic quickly jumped into his car and began to chase. :facepalm:

Lol at the video . Poor car

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
That road is Rte.44/55 and is at the base of the Shawagunk Mountain;we ride that exact road regularly each season.
That hairpin curve has a posted speed of 5mph,every weekend there's at least one bike related accident. We had a GDC group ride back in the day and had a major casualty on that road. It's nasty

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That road is Rte.44/55 and is at the base of the Shawagunk Mountain;we ride that exact road regularly each season.
That hairpin curve has a posted speed of 5mph,every weekend there's at least one bike related accident. We had a GDC group ride back in the day and had a major casualty on that road. It's nasty
I though that might be in up around your neck of the woods.

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
Seems the driver forgot to recite the mantra " I am one with the force and the force is with me ". :frantic :spit

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Seems the driver forgot to recite the mantra " I am one with the force and the force is with me ". :frantic :spit
Pretty much, it reminds me of a guy doing his first wheelie by whacking the throttle wide open & dumping the clutch & actually thinking it's going to end well! :squid

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I though that might be in up around your neck of the woods.
It's an awesome road,we should ride it with our wheelchairs one Sunday :flipoff

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
Pretty much, it reminds me of a guy doing his first wheelie by whacking the throttle wide open & dumping the clutch & actually thinking it's going to end well! :squid
I tried that. I and the VF500 actually survived it .:facepalm I was still on my permit at the time . I was expecting a smoky burnout . Nope bike stood straight up. Boy was I surprised . Had the presents of mine to pull in the clutch as I was sort of being dragged behind the bike . Managed not to drop the bike when it came back down .

Went to change the clutch a year later and found I had shattered one of the fiber disc's. To this day there are a couple of small pieces in the bottom of the oil pan that I couldn't find when the clutch was out. That little show also put a bunch of dents in the edges of the clutch basket . :monkeyface :spit:spit:spit

1 - 17 of 17 Posts