Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hockley Valley would be my choice, very fast, 200-300km/h run. Slight corners and good pavement, what more do you need

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hockley Valley would be my choice, very fast, 200-300km/h run. Slight corners and good pavement, what more do you need
LOL, I was born there, I lived behind the ski hill, just south of the golf course on the east side.

There are so many twisties in behind the main roads, just watch out for roads that turn into gravel.

Grand Valley also has some amazing roads

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sweet, I am in Ajax. I have not lived in the GTA for very long (only 1 season) and was wondering about some good roads to hit this year. A friend of mine is coming up from Belleville and told me about the 507 but that was all he knew about.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Bdog1v1 , Try behind the Toronto Zoo... there are tonnes of roads,,, lots of fun. Watch it though they tend to be very sandy untill mid June...

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
nice guys the forks of credit is close to home sort of ... i live near canada's wonderland and my uncle lives beside square one, we're definitely going to hit that up this summer IM SO EXCITED!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hwy 118 between Bracebridge and Haliburton is fun ....... almost empty on weekdays, lotsa new asphalt, and very little OPP presence........ high speed sweepers, hills ...... definitely a great place to open it up......... Cheers ! Les

·
Registered
258 Posts
Great! I've been meaning to ask where you guys like to go. Anyone knows of any other good roads in South Western Ont post up! Thanks

EDIT: just read the site, and theres a few good ones in there! thanks for the info

1 - 16 of 16 Posts