Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Taught Goatsee everything he "knows"
12,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update

Today I finally paid off and picked up the Beretta M9. :biggrin Its been a while(2 mos). Some of you wanted to see pics and I promised I'd deliver. Ill post pics as soon as I take them and cover up the serial numbers. Thanks for all your guys help and advice.

Its the American made M9 not the Italian made one which I hear is more desirable. Though the mags it came with are made in Italy. And can someone confirm something for me. At the time I ordered the gun there were none available(they had to source it from Florida). They told me that Beretta was discontinuing the standard M9 and were only going to make/sale the M9A1 with the light rail and updated grips. Any truth to that? :dunno

Any way Ill be back with the pics. Cant wait to take it to the range.:biggrin

·
12,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They through in a free case because the M9 doesnt come with one.

·
12,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now a question for the experts. How often should I dissasemble it and clean it? For the noob questions. I probably sound like the guns equivalent of a squid. :shifty

·
GDC's only parttime ninja
1,027 Posts
Now a question for the experts. How often should I dissasemble it and clean it? For the noob questions. I probably sound like the guns equivalent of a squid. :shifty
I'm picky I clean my pistols after each time I go shoot. You probably don't have to clean that much but I do

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Nice weapon,as far as cleaning depends on how many rounds you shoot through it.

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
Every time you shoot it. Treat your firearms well and they will treat you well.

·
Constantly in trouble now
16,403 Posts
Clean every time you shoot.

If you don't shoot much, run a lightly oiled rag through the barrel and dust it out once in a while.

Great lookin' weapon, man!

--Wag--

·
Big Willow FTW
3,771 Posts
the 92fs needs lots of oil till you get a few hundred rounds through it. after that it doesn't need much oil. I hate my Beretta but it is what it is. as far as cleaning it. i clean it about 4 times a year. mine get more dust then anything and i shoot it every 3 months.

·
12,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Who Knows...Ask Who
1,714 Posts
Looks good Nitrous :thumbup. How she shoot? Hope you are enjoying it.

·
12,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It shoots nice. Been having fun with it. Need to reup on the ammo. The bullets go fast. :biggrin Sucked when I ran out.

·
Constantly in trouble now
16,403 Posts
Too bad you can't do both at the same time. THAT would be a fun track day. :D

--Wag--

1 - 20 of 24 Posts