Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend and I were coming home from a long ride tonight. We were riding up I-75, when I looked in my mirrors to see a state boy. I wasn't speeding, so I didn't know what the hell I did wrong.

He comes up and tells me that my license plate is too low on the undertail and that he can't see over the tire. I immediately thought to myself, "There's no way. We measured that with two guys sitting on the bike." He runs my license nd preceeds to ask me if it was an 04 or 05 model. I knew immediately why he pulled me over. We start talking a little bit, and he tells me how much he liked my Icon jacket and that he's picking up a brand new 1000 tomorrow.

He let's me go and doesn't even bother mentioning to me that I should move the license plate up.

I've never been pulled over just because someone wanted to check out my bike. That was a flattering yet a 'why is he wasting my time' feeling.

Just though I'd share...

·
Registered
684 Posts
He saw that kick ass yellow bike, and knew he had to bow down to the temptation of looking at it longer, so he pulled you over. Now, if it was blue/white, he probably would have just looked the other way and not care.

Yellow rules, look below when you reply the amount of yellow emoticons. Yellow is bright, eye catching, and the chicks love yellow the most.

So..Chicks love yellow, and yellow is faster, what else is there to say?

/me runs and hides waiting for the attack of the blue/white guys.

***YELLOW GIXXERS, GET READY FOR BATTLE!***

·
Registered
906 Posts
Well at least he only "wasted" your time and didn't write you! That's cool he just wanted to check out your bike. ON THE OTHER HAND......if it was a blue/white, he probably would of checked out your bike, beggggggggged to buy it from you, then given you his *get out of jail free* cop card!

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
More like bent you over and crammed his cop-cock in your ass because he though that you were a **** with a B/W gixxer.

CCCCCCCCCCCC.......
Cop so horny........
Him love blue long time.

·
Registered
815 Posts
If it was Red & Black - he would have wanted to give you BJ infront of your girl....

·
Registered
115 Posts
Actually if it was blue/white... he would have arrested you and impounded the bike.... see, b/w is so beautiful, he would have wanted the bike at the impound so he could look at it every day.

·
Registered
37 Posts
maybe the next time you're driving down the freeway in you're s10 thats probably runnign parts that you're not supposed to on the streets, he'll remember you and will let you go.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Had a similiar thing happen to me. I was coming home after Woo races in Greenville on Ohio state route 49 at 0130 in the morning when a local cop pulled me over less than one mile from I-70. I was driving my Lightning and he did all the normal stuff, check my license, chatted a while, etc. After he let me go, my wife looks at me and said "He must have needed something to do and you were the only one on the road."

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hey, just be glad that he was just checking out your bike. I have done the same thing. Plus it looks like we are out hustling to our supervisors.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
if it was blue/white, he probably would have just looked the other way and not care.
Yeah cause he know's those are the fasttes and didn't want to run the chance of not being able to cacth up

·
Registered
414 Posts
Okay GDC, let's but this subject to rest! Seeing that I have been all around the world at least twice and spoke to a bunch of people about which color is the best! Well survey says???? Y/B wins!!! Now in the early 90's B/W ruled the streets; but from this point on and forever Y/B will rule.....SOOOOOOOOO all other colors just bow down, cause the CHAMP is here! Now if any one spots a Killer Bee, then you know what the deal is........

·
Registered
684 Posts
Okay GDC, let's but this subject to rest! Seeing that I have been all around the world at least twice and spoke to a bunch of people about which color is the best! Well survey says???? Y/B wins!!! Now in the early 90's B/W ruled the streets; but from this point on and forever Y/B will rule.....SOOOOOOOOO all other colors just bow down, cause the CHAMP is here! Now if any one spots a Killer Bee, then you know what the deal is........
Well Said

·
Registered
26 Posts
I can't believe these cops are pulling people over with no probable cause. They did the same thing to my little brother on his Ninja 500. He had just left a stop sign (yes he completely stopped) the cop made him put his hands on the bike and frisked him. Which is completely ILLEGAL unless there is a reason. He harassed him some more and let him go.

I had a cop pull me over for running a red light. The reason I actually ran it was because I almost got hit by a SUV. It was either run it or die. The funny thing is the cop was on his cell phone, i.e. not paying attention, and almost nailed me in the intersection. He pulled me over at a gas station. When I stopped he ran up and yanked my key out of the ignition. He then proceeded to yell at me for almost causing an accident.
I told him I was sorry and the reason it happened. I also told him I had just returned from Iraq and was still getting used to riding again. He just continued to yell. When he came back with the ticket I started to look it over and he yanked the ticket book out of my hand and yelled, "YOU CAN READ IT AFTER YOU SIGN IT!" So, I signed it and he asked me if I had any questions, I said "Yeah, one question, Why did you have to be such an asshole about it?" He said, "Come again, what'd you just say?!" I repeated it and he went nuts and wrote me another ticket for something else. Oops. During this whole proceeding his partner was harassing me from his car and saying his cop buddy on the phone wants to know my military commanders name and that he was going to arrest me for disorderly conduct. Anyways, I filed a complaint and the chief of police sent me a letter saying he reviewed the tape and appologized for the officers conduct. He said they get excited when they pull over a sportbike because they think we will run from them. Oh well.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Well Said
Welcome to the hive brotha!!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Well Said
Welcome to the hive brotha!!!
Thank you!! Now I'm just looking for the honey
. I have 25 days before I go on leave then it's riding time and time to get some ass(6 months in the sand with no ass). I plan to O.D.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts