Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked it up today the power commander should be in next week and I got the rear sets today too!!It's a happy day

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm gonna try and get it on tonight or tomorrow then will post pics. Can't wait for my suspension to come in!!! Man I hate waiting

·
Registered
376 Posts
Nice, we are expecting pix in a couple of hours so don't forget to post.

By the way I live near Cerritos, maybe I'll see ya around. I ride a Y/B K5.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Is that a cover on the side fairing of Mladin's bike? Where is the vent cutout for air to escape the engine area? Is that covered up for secrecy reasons?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Going with the PC because they sponsor me, and yes its the same pipe that is on the Team Suzuki bikes and actually thats where I pulled it from. I will work on getting it on for more pics. I don't think it comes in just the slip on but I don't know for sure

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Is that a cover on the side fairing of Mladin's bike? Where is the vent cutout for air to escape the engine area? Is that covered up for secrecy reasons?
Yes, it's some kind of cover which is strange because thats right where the frame slider would come out.

That's Aaron Yates' bike by the way, not Mladin.

·
Registered
919 Posts
also - the REAL race yosh exhaust is a 4:1, not a 4:2:1... i heard you can get the real, handmade, race exhaust for a few thousand dollars from yosh japan.

·
Registered
515 Posts
also - the REAL race yosh exhaust is a 4:1, not a 4:2:1... i heard you can get the real, handmade, race exhaust for a few thousand dollars from yosh japan.
There is a 4-2-1 in the Jap race kit as well. I believe it goes for $1900 while the 4-1 goes for $2500 since it also comes with a different oil pan.

·
Registered
919 Posts
thanks for the clarification ENGINEER - thats the same Japanese race kit our boys Mat and Aaron use?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts