Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it finally. I was going into the local dealer to get just financing but ended up getting the bike for a decent price, plus I don't have to wait for it to be shipped. Here are the pics. I already did the tail mod and frame sliders are on their way. I'm going to wait for the TRC exhaust to come out before getting an exhaust. The TL1000R in the background is my old bike(still have) and the K2 is a friends. Man O Man is thing fast.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I picked mine up yesterday as well. Spent most of the day setting up suspension and removing decals. It feel considerely different from my '03 (in a good way).

·
Registered
584 Posts
Can they all get along?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. I got my new k5 blue.white over the weekend but I have yet to ride it because I'm waiting for the title to come in so I can put her on the rode. She is still at the dealership waiting for the stupid title. My garage will look similar to yours My new gixxer will be parked next to my 01 blue/white tl1000r. Only until this Saturday when the new owner of the tiller comes and picks her up. Congrats again bro.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're in for a treat. This thing is nothing like the TLR. I keep crossing the inside line on turns because this thing turns in so much faster than the TLR. Then there's the power. Not quite as linear as the TLR at all, but it has a ton more of it. Just have to get use to the insane power/torque curve it has compared to the v-twin motor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts