Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts
wow, definitely go buy some lotto tickets. you are one of the very few who have had their bikes recovered. congrats man.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Congrats on getting it back. Having a payment on something you don't have sucks. Btw how much did you win in the lottery? :wait

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Congrats on getting her back. That phone call saying we have your bike, is such a reliefe isn't it? I got my Alstare back, 4 hours later. It still won't run though. At least yours run. I have checked all the visible things, but yet to switch to dealer mode, or use a voltage metter. I am hopeing that it is just a fuel pump, and nothing electrical wrong with it. Glad to hear you got your baby back though. :cheers:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Horray! Another win for the good guys. Glad you got it back man. So how bad is the damage?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Congrats man! Glad to hear you got her back in one piece (though a little damaged). It really is nice to hear a good ending to a bad story. First the guy finds his bike on the internet and gets it back, then they recover yours. Chalk another loss up for the thieves! F'n bastards. :mad

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.