Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
what kind of comments you looking for?
like this???

i would like to see more fall leaves in the background...
are you working Photoshop??? that is what I use... I created me a sig, but I just haven't taken the time to post it up. where's all the wasted time go???

·
Registered
245 Posts
aMarkedR said:
what kind of comments you looking for?
like this???

i would like to see more fall leaves in the background...
are you working Photoshop??? that is what I use... I created me a sig, but I just haven't taken the time to post it up. where's all the wasted time go???
blah, blah...

dj...looks like your are experimenting with perspective. some things to keep in mind: Keep the sun to your back unless want that effect. Things in the background like lamps, signs, and cars distract the viewer from the subject (your bike).

the only way to get better is to take lots of pictures. think about what's in the viewfinder (or on the lcd). digital is good for previewing but it also deters thinking of the shot you want to make.

i like this one...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha yeh dude it was during alot of traffic next time i go imma be goin with a few friends to the seccond lot where theres leaves and shit and the curvy road in the back

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.