Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hmm, done the first one, I'll never do the second.

·
Registered
153 Posts
His stunts are staged so trying this on a public highway with two semis would not only be stupid, but it would be suicide. Kids watch these videos and try these stunts on public roads and they become garbage bag fillers.

·
Drama Queen that Loves Baby Battered covered Twat-
3,705 Posts
You can tell the truckers are paid part of this act. They have the cameras on them. It's still freaky as hell how quick he does through those guys.

Hell at least he's wearing full leathers. I think that would save his life in the event of a head-on collision with a semi, right?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
The second pass would scare the piss out of me staged or not. Maybe in the daytime, but to do it at night with their lights shining right in your eyes... CRAZY.

·
Registered
354 Posts
palutz59 said:
His stunts are staged so trying this on a public highway with two semis would not only be stupid, but it would be suicide. Kids watch these videos and try these stunts on public roads and they become garbage bag fillers.
It is called darwinism...if you arent smart enough to know it is staged by the fact that one of the trucks has a rigged camera then you deserve to be the bug not the windshield!

·
Registered
215 Posts
not too impressed with that honestly. stunt was setup and as previously mentioned the truck drivers were well aware of what was happening and they had a MASSIVE amount of space between them.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
The stunt is from "Ghostrider 4 - Goes under cover". We are not able to see it, but he`s wearing a swedish police uniform during this stunt and half of the movie. In the still-pic on the first pass MAYBE you can see a little bit of "polis" written on his back/Gore Tex. The bike is also painted in swedish police colours, with sirens+++.

The bike will, by the way, be for sale on Ebay.com. I dont know when...

The guy is really good, long exp. in race/stuntdriving, and of course a bit :wacko

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.