Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
121 - 123 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Answer my question do you have a license(s)?
yes siiir I got my license at 16 like most of us. At that age I just did what I was told to, I did not think for myself. I have been driving for 14 years with spotless driving record, ZERO accidents of any kind what-so-ever. A while back I got my motorcycle permit but never bothered to get the motorcycle endorsement.

The thought of paying hundreds of dollars a month or thousands of dollars a year to be able to have the "privilege" to drive or right to travel granted to us is ludicrous. Requiring people to get permission to drive is unconstitutional but under the argument of safty driving testing may be understandable. What is not is the money that you have to pay the DMV to register, renew licenses, insure and all the other bs taxes that the government likes to invent.

You pay us money and we will give you permission to drive, you do not give us money and you can't. :dissapointed

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had to work a wreck a couple of weeks ago where some dumbass was doing a wheelie on I-85 and lost control. He was cut in half by a light pole.
- But that would never happen to you would it?

121 - 123 of 123 Posts