Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
41 - 60 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
I scored a Dangerous Driving 13 years ago, 2 years no license, 2500$ in fines, and 2500$ to the lawyer to keep me out of Jail. SOld the bike to pay for it all. Total squid move on my part. But I grew up. I guess he was chasing me for a little over 10 miles, then he somehow multiplied into 5 cruisers. And thats when the party started. THat cop didnt make you twist the grip, you did, now....Pay up sucka.

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
mpdgsxr1000 said:
they need to pass a law that if your caught stunting they take your bike and crush it like they are doing to people's cars caught racing in cali :biggrin
:cheers and if not crush it at least part in out in the classifieds section :lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
g6s0x0r said:
Hahaha Holy shit. Obviously i don't post alot, seeing as my post count is so low, but I read all this crap.
Alot of you American's on this site make every other U.S citizen seem like an idiot.
I know you are not all like this, hell one of my good friends left my country (Aus) to join your air force about 2-3 years ago.
To me, after reading a hell of alot of posts about have I got too much air in my clip on's, will a 520 con. ver. give me 10hp and is there too much nitrous under my seat, this just is the straw that breaks the camels back.
F uck! Like a few others have said, just accept the fact you got caught and don't ask for help about how to get out of it.
If it is that much of a worry don't do them in the first place.
Once again people like this asshole need to read the posts before he runs his mouth in alittle rant. I wasn't asking for help, just asking what I can expect.

·
Registered
173 Posts
For what its worth...If you had looped your scooter and hit my wife or kids or even caused an accident to envolve them you would have more to worrie about than a judge. Laws are made for a reason most of them to protect us.
Believe me I have had my share of tickets,jail,bail,fines,guard rails,insurance problems ect..... Hopefully this is your wake up call.......
I suggest you cut your hair dress nice and kiss the judges ass.
You asked for help with your you issue this is all I have to offer.

Later

:cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
spdjunky said:
For what its worth...If you had looped your scooter and hit my wife or kids or even caused an accident to envolve them you would have more to worrie about than a judge. Laws are made for a reason most of them to protect us.
Believe me I have had my share of tickets,jail,bail,fines,guard rails,insurance problems ect..... Hopefully this is your wake up call.......
I suggest you cut your hair dress nice and kiss the judges ass.
You asked for help with your you issue this is all I have to offer.

Later

:cheers
Well in my defense i'm not claiming what I did was right, and or a very smart action to take. If anybody was to read any of my posts that i've made you would of read that "I normally save it for the warehouses" and had a slight brain fart and decided I wanted to ride one down the countries oldest national road. As far as " hitting your wife and kids" dont worry about that buddy luckly I dont live in your town so I wont fear your "wrath" but thank you for the advice.

·
Ditchard the High Maintenance Squirrel
60,366 Posts

·
60,366 Posts
miltonbx152 said:
Buy a gixxer then start posting comments.

Thanks
I have owned 2 gixxers and i may or may not get another one, it just depends on what i feel like or how bored i get.

Regardless...

·
60,366 Posts
alstare1 said:
he could always pick up yours at the auction after your hearing.
:spit

"07 600 for sale, cheap. Good condition...only wheelied once".

:lol

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
TOEJAM said:
Ive never denied it...... jus outgrew it.......... sort of :shifty

:squid

·
60,366 Posts
Moto_Joe said:
Ive never denied it...... jus outgrew it.......... sort of :shifty
:spit

:shifty

·
Registered
924 Posts
miltonbx152 said:
Buy a gixxer then start posting comments.

Thanks

I agree. Kinda reminds me of an old guy at a school party! Remember the movie "Varsity Blues"?

As for the Aussie dude, I think you need to be bitten by one of the top 10 deadliest whatever you have in your country!:flipoff

·
Registered
339 Posts
Moto_Joe said:
In fact... yes..... when doing it in such a way as to put others in danger.

And not sacking up and taking what is coming to you is DEFFINATELY squidly.

Analogy.

You walk into the grocery store, try to steal something, and get caught. Should you not go to jail, or at least be prosecuted for theft?

Sure you should.

Whats the difference here. When you knowingly break the law (most of us do it on a dialy basis) be prepared to face the punishement should you be caught.
Also, just because you are now aware of what you did wrong and presume to understand the responsibility of owning up to it, doesn't mean your buddies aren't going to razz the shit out of you. Whether it be for trying to steal from the grocery, ride a wheelie in traffic, or getting caught with a big girl. Shit, did I just say that? Uh, I don't know where the big girl stuff came from, I swear....

·
Registered
607 Posts
hammockjockey said:
Also, just because you are now aware of what you did wrong and presume to understand the responsibility of owning up to it, doesn't mean your buddies aren't going to razz the shit out of you. Whether it be for trying to steal from the grocery, ride a wheelie in traffic, or getting caught with a big girl. Shit, did I just say that? Uh, I don't know where the big girl stuff came from, I swear....

...big girls need love too.

.....and they give good head

·
60,366 Posts
GoInLite said:
I agree. Kinda reminds me of an old guy at a school party! Remember the movie "Varsity Blues"?
Then you can join him and fuck off too.

·
Registered
197 Posts
GoInLite said:
I agree. Kinda reminds me of an old guy at a school party!
what the hell does that have to do with some asshat riding a wheelie in traffic, getting caught and trying to get out of it? did some older guy take your girl?:confused

41 - 60 of 123 Posts