Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody in the state of Indiana know anything useful that may help me with this charge. It is a Class A misdemeanor, and I didn't know if anybody on this board has ran into anything similar that I could use to my advantage.

THANKS

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
haha kickass bro..
...no info for ya tho:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah he was ducked in behind two cars that were behind me and I never saw him. He called the flatbed in to tow it off, then changed his mind and and decided he'd rather lecture me the whole time about how stupid it was to do such and thing. After he decided to let me know I was under arrest for and I qoute "tourqin' up a wheelie" aka wreckless driving in the fine state of Indiana... That I had no idea how to ride the "machine" I was on, and that he knows the power because he's raced bikes longer than i've been alive.

God bless America

If somebody wants to let me know how to post pics i'll post the paperwork, it's pretty funny because he wrote "wheelies" as the reason I was detained

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh and anybody with the Jardine GP-1 system on there bike beware haha... I was also given a warning for excessive noise over 110db.

·
Registered
462 Posts
miltonbx152 said:
God bless America
Yup he could of cut off your hands or we never have bikes in the first place, god bless hte usa and the rest of hte developed world

sucks you got a ticket but thems the breaks, here in ny even misdemenors are just apperance tickets to show up to court, i doubt youll be getting off so just pay your fine and take your lumps and try not to do it again

:cheers

edit: and yes part of the lumps are listening to that cop lol! i bet he doesnt even have a bike

·
Registered
105 Posts
Why do you want "help" with the charge? You did it, right? And you got caught, right? Well suck it up and take your punishment. You are very close to falling into the "SQUID" category...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wheelies are very hard to get out of... very hard. Here in Canada someone tried disputing a ticket they got for doing a wheelie... the judge got irritated and double the fine for wasting his time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ha once again i'm really tired of hearing this squid shit... I am just asking for alittle advice from people who have prior experiences in this area to let me know what to expect when I go in to see the judge. I mean basically i'm just trying to not lose my license over the deal. Sorry for not making my intentions clear enough to you nit-picky superstar board members.

P.S. i'm fully aware of what I did today and take resposibility for my actions

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
I got poped for a wheelie...... wreckless. Iwas able to plead down to careless. Lesser fine, less points, but still a high rating moving violation when your insurance finds out.

·
Registered
289 Posts
i got a wreckless here in alabama for lanesplitting on the interstate (yes very stupid move) you shouldn't loose your liscence.... a wreckless by itself in most states isn't enough points to have your liscence yanked.........however, in alabama a wreckless driving ticket carries a fine that can be imposed by the judge with no minmun and no maximum....so the moral of that is be respectful to the judge. don't give him any bs. i was honest with the judge told him what i did was stupid and that i knew better. he only fined me 50 bucks in addition to the court cost ...total was $188.........which isn't much more than just a speeding ticket......i did however loose six points on my liscence....as far as the insurance went......well to my suprise it never went up.......apparently they don't check your record unless you file a claim or change your policy................anyway don't sweat it....what's done is done....hope some of this helped.......:)

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
In Ga wreckless is a point MORE than DUI (DWI in some states). It alone wont cause loss of license either, but the minimum I think is like $250 fine, and max of like $1000.

·
Registered
200 Posts
wreckless driving is the the 2nd worst offense u can get just below leaving the scene of an accident (i think)

here is some advice stop being a squid and stay on 2 wheels, sorry to sound like a dick

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Here in TN they just passed a law that anyone caught on the back wheel gets a reckless driving ticket . No warnings at all . It didn't say anything about going to jail though . The fuckers can do anything they want man .

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
DrtyJerzGSXR said:
wreckless driving is the the 2nd worst offense u can get just below leaving the scene of an accident (i think)

here is some advice stop being a squid and stay on 2 wheels, sorry to sound like a dick
no need to apologize

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the good input, and i'll just ignore everybody elses comments. I have a better idea of what i'm up against.

·
Registered
197 Posts
miltonbx152 said:
P.S. i'm fully aware of what I did today and take resposibility for my actions
im confused after this comment?:scratch you know what you did, so what are you asking? you take responsibility so there is nothing to discuss :D

1 - 20 of 123 Posts