Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after 10 years of not riding I am in the process of getting a 04 gsxr 750. Does anyone know a good price, I was quoted by a dealer for a left over 04 $9,024 out the door.

PS does anyone know what the best helmet is?
thanks
adam

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Check the sticky thread that is second from marked Dealer Cost or something like that....you'll find price comparisons there.

As far as helmets...to many good ones to list. Shoei, Arai, Suomy, HJC, KBC, AGV....just get one which is both DOT and Snell approved. Pick the one that fits your melon the best. I have an HJC AC-11 and have no complaints.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well it Depends Where do u live and wat is the Tax Rate. I bought mine in Febuary and I payed 9000 OTD and I live in Ny wit an 8.625% Tax rate so the I thikn I pated 8100 for the bike it self. But hope that helps

·
Registered
337 Posts
Man, California sucks!! we have to have special bikes built just for our state and they always sell out!! There is never any leftovers on the top bikes. Last year in october I bought an 04 750 and had to drive 400 miles to get it, the daler said it was one of 3 left in the state!!! I must have called 30 dealerships looking for it, and they all said: "good luck, doubt youll find one, and if you do let me know if theres more ill buy them from him", 600s sold out by august, at the local dealership!!! Im embarrased to say after hearing what people pay out of CA but cost me $10,300 otd. Best deal Ive seen people in CA get for the new 05s is $9999 otd at Barstow cycle center. And thats with the showroon flore filled with them. Like it says above depends on where you live. A new leftover is a score in my book! You guys are loving it!!
Grab that bad boy!! Score!!

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
well they sell out in CA because so many squids crash them and have to get another
haha

·
Registered
337 Posts
well they sell out in CA because so many squids crash them and have to get another
haha
Agreed 1,000%
Or worse, squids steal them, like mine (3 weeks old) and I have to get another!!!
And then they crash and steal another one!!!
Worthless thievs, but thats another thread!

·
Registered
144 Posts
In that Case Try not to pay any thing over 9000. Also wat Color Cause I far as I know when I was looking for mine There we only a couple Blue and White's left around in the NYC area.

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
OTD 8500
Late Aug
Friend is buying an 05 this week
9050 OTD 05
Same place
You are crazy to pay 9G for an left over

As far as the helmet goes
You get what you pay for but don't pay retail
Ebay
I've had HJC KBC
Now have an aria
FN love it
Might go shoei mid summer

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yea u can buy it any where u want to get it from and jus pay the price of the bike. But when U get it home and go to register it your gunna have to pay the taxes then. And SMITZ where do u live that u payed 8500 for an 04

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I found 2 yellow black ones, one guy wants 9500 other has my deposit for 9000 out the door

adam

·
Registered
868 Posts
I bought my 05 750 for 8900.00 OTD. I may also have to do with that I spend alot of money at this shop each year. But I see they around me for 9400 OTD all the time.
Good luck

1 - 17 of 17 Posts