Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a place in AU that makes them called hyperpak. wondering if anyone uses them?
And i know that you can get a Dyna set up. and i just heard that vance & hines may have made one. I want to know where they are. I am in the market for one.
It is for an 86 gsxr 1100.

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Just putting in a major ditto to the V&H = crap comment. The number of woes over the years just goes on and on.

If the Aussie one doesn't fly, you won't be disappointed with the Dyna unit. Cheers!

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
hyperpak are made in New Zealand, if you go to ebay you will see them sell world wide.
Bought an unit off ebay last night the price seem good ($140us) time will tell.
Cheers Pete.

·
Registered
37 Posts
You might want to check out MSD POWERSPORTS they make complete ignition systems for motorcycles , jet skis, go-cart and such. I haven't used there powersports stuff but if it's anything like their automotive products they are awesome! You can find them on the web and they sell direct.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Try www.dragbike.com check the classifieds I've found tons of good stuff there, clean dent free tanks like a '92 1100 tank original paint/no rust w/ lock/key for $150 Check out the Electronic/Ignition column, and even if you buy a Dyna box if anything happens they will repair/replace at n/c even if you aren't the original owner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts