Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a good drag racing year on the 89...I have decided to Race my ninja next year....and ride my 891100 on the street. I can't afford to have both on the street/drag at the same time.....its gotta be one or the other for me. I wanna ride retro next year I cant wait!! I just gotta get a pipe for it now......that sidewinder might be a little too loud

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by FastCat:
clicky-click

I have no idea how the muzzy pipe works, but the price looks low and it's stainless... and I know where you can get some *great* looking ceramic-coating on it
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thanks Fastcat......I'm gonna bid on that pipe I like muzzy pipes very much!
Are those Katana mirrors on your 1100....if the are do they fit well?

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Yes, those are Katana mirrors... and yes they fit well, but that's because I assaulted them with a hacksaw and dremel, and then bent some M6 all-thread and epoxied it in the holes so they would mount just like the OEM mirrors. They *are* a lot lighter, but it was a lot of work to get them to mount properly. More's the pity as I've just swapped the upper fairing and headlight to a `91 style.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts