Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a short film that tells the story about my weekend at Barber Motorsports park. Crashed my bike, but had a great time checking out the facility on my down time. Hope you enjoy the show!!!

My favorite part about making this video was researching the Britten. I vaguely knew everything I said in the comentary from reading about it when I was a kid but it was way too important to me to just wing it, so I did some research that made my jaw drop.

I saw it for the first time at "Vintage Fest" held at Barber a few years ago. 5 out of 10 in existence were on the track at the same time. Mrs Britten looked right at me filming her on her parade lap with George Barber. She doubled over with excitement and gave me a thumbs up.

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
Nice Video .:lmao:lmao:lmao Hope your hand is ok .

·
Super Moderator
14,938 Posts
Very well done man. Sorry about your get off. Can you tell us what you used to edit that video? Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, Glad you enjoyed it,

Broke 3 bones and fractured 2 more, but it's doing better now. I've been back on track 2 weekends since.

As for the equipment and software I use, we all know that having the best equipment in the world only makes what you do easier.

I shot most of the hand held footage with my cell phone on a gimbal. Same setup for the walking time lapse shots. The onboard footage was shot with my gopro Session mounted to the chin of my helmet. Editing was done using Sony Vegas on my laptop and its built in microphone for the narration.

I have around 60 hours in the final production.

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
Very well done .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
danhor7
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing